Networking Serices for Chicago & Glenview areas.
ComputerLand LLC provides the following networking services for Chicago and Glenview areas:Our Networking Services:
1.) HIGH-SPEED Wireless Internet - Setup - It's the big new thing in computing! Everyone is going wireless! It is incredibly easy. Just plug the wireless router into your DSL or Comcast cable modem, fire up the laptop, and surf the web from anywhere in the house. Sounds great doesn't it? The only problem is that it is just as easy for anyone on your street, or in your neighborhood to use your wireless internet connection. Anyone can use your connection to surf the web, send email, or even access your computer. If you are not familiar with the terms 'WEP', 'WPA' or 'Pre Shared Key', you should give us a call now.
High-Speed Wireless Internet include:
- Configure your router to allow ONLY you to access it.
- Encrypt your data so that others can not intercept it.
- Hide your wireless signal to make it more difficult for hackers to see and make it a less attractive target.
2.) NETWORKING - Setup - Wireless networks can be vulnerable to attack by hackers if not configured properly. If you are interested in getting a wireless network for your home or office, or would like us to secure your network from attack by hackers, give us a call.
ComputerLand LLC will ensure your data is safe and your network is configured properly to defend against hackers and data thieves. Whether it be installing Ethernet cable for your small office or setting up a wireless network in your home, we have the answer. Let one of our technicians sit down with you to determine the most sensible networking solution!
Here's what you will get:
- Network selection, Installation and Setup
- Network Troubleshooting
- File,Printer, And Fax Sharing
- Multi-PC Data Backup and Restore
- Privacy/Security Assessment and protection
- Office/Home Internet/Network setup (DSL, Cable Modem, Router Wireless & Wired)
- Virtual Private Networks (VNP/VNC) setup
- Home or Small Office Ethernet Cat5 cabling
- Installing and configuring wireless networks
- Wireless Print server setups
- Application Server setups
- Network Printer installs
- Switch & Router Configuration
- Wireless Network Troubleshooting
- Wireless Access Point Install